Stop Suffering With Our Expert Pain Management
Don’t suffer a severe pain on your own. Let our professionals at Broward Medical & Urgent Care relieve your discomfort with our pain management methods. We’ll make sure to find the root cause of your health problem!
Call us today to learn more. We speak Spanish and Creole.
Let Us Help Ease Your Pain
For acute and chronic pain, we offer these pain management options:
- Trigger point treatment
- TENS treatment
- Ultrasound therapy
We're a proud member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Academy of Emergency Medicine and the Urgent Care Association of America
Martin RocheMedical Director
MEET THE DOCTOR – DR MARTIN M ROCHE
Chief Physician & Medical Director, Broward Medical & Urgent Care, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Martin M. Roche, Sr., M.D., is an expert in emergency care and treatment. Prior to opening Broward Medical & Urgent Care, Dr. Roche served for 20 years as the Chief of Emergency Medicine for the second largest Level II Trauma Care Emergency Department in the state of Massachusetts and worked in emergency departments in Florida for 10 years. As an emergency room physician Dr. Roche specialized in advanced cardiac life support, trauma care, and management of other life-threatening situations. He has extensive experience handling all types of emergencies from stitching lacerations from household accidents, mending sprains, strains, or fractures to emergency pediatric care, treating critically ill patients suffering from heart attacks, strokes, or other life-threatening illnesses and injuries, and managing complex, multiple traumas from car crashes or industrial accidents.
A native of New York City, Dr. Roche received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Columbia University in New York City and his Medical degree from National University of Ireland, Cork Ireland. He interned at Gorgas Hospital in the Panama Canal Zone and completed his residency at Tufts and Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts.
Dr. Roche is Board Certified by the American College of Emergency Physicians, American Board of Ophthalmology, American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO) and The Medical Council of Ireland. He is presently on Staff at Holy Cross Hospital.
As a Lieutenant Commander in the Navy, Dr. Roche specialized in Occupational Safety and Health in the workplace, and was involved extensively with the Federal Bureau of Occupational Safety and Industrial Health Field of Cincinnati, Ohio in the research of asbestosis, berylliosis and other toxic substances found in the work place.
Dr. Roche has three children, Martin Roche, Jr., M.D., who is an Orthopedic Surgeon at Holy Cross Hospital, and daughters Ashling and Yvonne who are lawyers. He alsao has 2 grandsons Devin & Liam and a granddaughter Kyla. Dr. Roche strives to provide the best patient care possible by being extremely active in continuing education on diversified medical information.
EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN EXPERIENCE
- Florida Department of Health (Acute Urgent Care) WPB & Delray
- Emergency & Urgent Care Health Center, Ft. Lauderdale
- Wellington Regional Hospital, WPB
- Riverside Hospital, New Port Richey
- South Shore Hospital, Weymouth
- Toby Hospital, Wareham
- Malden Hospital, Malden
- Marlboro Hospital, Marlboro
- Sturdy Memorial, Attleboro
- Mercy Hospital, Cincinnati
- Christ Hospital, Cincinnati
- Jewish Hospital, Cincinnat
- Surgery Instructor, Tufts & Boston University, Boston, MA
- Ophthalmology Instructor, Tufts & Boston University, Boston, MA
- Instructor for Training EMS & EMT South Shore Hospital – Weymouth, MA
- Chief of Trauma Centers Level II – South Shore, MA
- Trauma Centers Selection Committee – State of MA
- Chief of Emergency Medicine Department South Shore Hospital, South Weymouth, MA
- Assistant Chief of Emergency Department Quincy City Hospital, Quincy, MA
- Chief Field Officer Dept. of Occupational Health Federal Bureau of Cincinnati, OH
- Residency – Tufts & Boston University – Boston, MA
- Internship – Gorgas Hospital – Panama Canal Zone
- Medical School – National University of Ireland – Cork, Ireland
- College – Columbia University – New York City, NY
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Occupational Medicine
- American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine (AAUCM)
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Contemporary Ophthalmology
- American Academy of IOL Surgery
- American Intraocular Implant Society (AIOIS)
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Ophthalmological Society
- Miami Ophthalmological Society
- Broward County Medical Association
- Nuclear Reactor Health Survey
- Toxic Chemical Health Survey
- Back Injuries Mechanisms of Injury & Analysis of Casualty
Oksana Maltseva, PA-C is a Certified Physician Assistant specializing in Urgent Care, Primary Care, and Women’s Health Medicine. Oksana brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from practicing Urgent Care and Primary Care Medicine for over 10 years in South Florida and working in medicine with an emphasis in Women’s Health Medicine for over 20 years in Europe and the US. She is passionate about providing through and personalized care for her patients.
Originally from Ukraine, Oksana is fluent in Ukrainian, Russian, and English. She earned her Bachelors of Science from Sevastopol National University, Associate of Science in Obstetrics from Odessa Medical College, Ukraine and her Physician Assistant degree with Honors from Miami Dade College. She is Board-Certified by The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants.
Oksana enjoys spending time on the water boating or fishing with her family and her cat Happy.